As Treasury Mid Office Analyst you will play a key role in ensuring effective processing, accounting and reporting of treasury and subsidiary transactions for this multinational. You will be responsible for the subsidiary administration (accounting shareholdings/participations in subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates and related dividends) of the Corporate Office Entities and ensure solid reporting thereof. Further you will be responsible for treasury activities like treasury transaction confirmation, initiating treasury payment runs and support in control over Front-Office activities. You will continuously look for improvement opportunities for the processes in the Treasury Mid Office department.
Start of this assignment is January, fulltime role (4 – 5 days) for 10 months.
As Treasury Mid Office Analyst you will report to Treasury Mid Office Team lead and your position is based in Amsterdam. The Treasury Mid Office Team consists of two Treasury Mid Office Analysts and a Team lead and is part of the Corporate Accounting & Reporting department. The latter is responsible for the transactional finance activities and processes of the Corporate Office and Dutch-based Export Entities.
Within your role as Treasury Analyst you will:
- Initiate dividend declaration process and ensure the accounting and reporting of in- & divestments and dividends from subsidiaries;
- Verify and confirm treasury transactions and ensure accurate registration in the Treasury Management System;
- Initiate treasury payments and clearing of open items on treasury suspense accounts;
- Have shared responsibilities for the Treasury Mid Office Processes;
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to Dutch Central Bank DNB, trade repository (EMIR) and other parties;
- Executing month, quarter and year end close procedures;
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting in both SAP and the Consolidation system (CIL);
- Reconcile intercompany dividends and financing positions;
- Prepare the companies’ dividend withholding tax return;
- Work on various ad hoc projects related to subsidiaries and/or Treasury transactions;
- Act as a back-up for Treasury Mid Office activities;
- Be a contact for our external auditors.
Our ideal candidate has a:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Economics or Accounting;
- Understanding or experience in subsidiary administration and accounting;
- Understanding of treasury products Foreign Exchange Forwards, Commodities, external debt and intercompany loans;
- Understanding of SAP Accounting system;
- Experience in an international (multinational) company;
- Preferably has experience with a Treasury Management System (SAP Treasury);
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience working in a multinational company;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Fluent English language.
- Start in January, so time to celebrate Christmas at home;
- Assignment for 4 – 5 days/flexibility;
- Beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam;
- Assignment for at least 10 months.
If this assignment appeal to you, you can respond by clicking on the orange “Apply” button below.
Please send us your most recent resume. Do you need more information? Our recruiters Ellen Joppe (06 456 50 413) en Terlissa Stadhouder (06 200 16 220) are standing by. Are you not available, but do you know the right candidate for this job? Tell a friend!