Are you a Technical Project Leader and like to work in an international environment and lead a global program?
Don’t delay, call today..
Our client is a big multinational operating in several industries such as healthcare, technology, industrial technology and more. Together with tens of thousands of other colleagues, you will ensure on a daily basis that global demand for their technology is met.
The Challenge of the project Leader initiates and leads process development project in the area of integrated thin film and MEMS applications, products and processes for internal and external costumer with the purpose of delivering a base-line process and first of a kind product samples.
As a Technical Project Leader you are responsible for development in a structures and methodologically sound way of processes and process flows inside his field of expertise.
You’ll be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of technical project leaders, (senior) Development engineers, yield engineers and process architects
We are looking for
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in the area of the exact sciences;
- In-depth knowledge of MEMS process development and setting up integral process flows;
- Proven experience in project management and leading process development projects in MEMS or Semicoductor Technology;
- Is a professional in the thin film technological expertise/domain;
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal;
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality.
Terms and conditions
- Project contract for 6 months with extention;
- Competitive salary;
- 40 hours a week;
- Location: Eindhoven.
Does this assignment interest you? Respond via the orange ‘’Solliciteren’’ button. Upload you latest CV so we can review your profile. Any questions about this job? You can reach us on +31 (0) 85 273 64 27.or call Dennis Klijn Business Consultant 06-57883743.