Are you an Sustaining Engineer and like to work in an international environment?
Don’t delay, call today.
Our client is a big multinational operating in several industries such as healthcare, technology, industrial technology and more. Together with tens of thousands of other colleagues, you will ensure on a daily basis that global demand for their technology is met.
As a Sustaining Engineer you are responsible for giving support, improve and maintain the production process within the Sustaining Engineering Department Factory Best. You are responsible for writing and maintaining work instructions for manufacturing processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Typical bachelor in electronics or mechatronics.
- Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.).
- Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech medical devices.
- Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified.
- Comprehension skills and ability to analyse and summarise.
- A result driven and quality driven approach.
- Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English).
Terms and conditions;
- You’ll become member of the team of professionals;
- High Tech environment;
- Competitive salary;
- 40 hours a week;
- Location: Best
Does this assignment interest you? Respond via the orange ‘’Solliciteren’’ button. Upload you latest CV so we can review your profile. Any questions about this job? You can reach us on +31 (0) 85 273 64 27.or call Dennis Klijn Business Consultant 06-57883743