This is an exclusive SharePoint assignment. We our looking for a experienced SharePoint Developer at our client in The Hague. This client will need help with SharePoint work from early April onwards for a period of at least 4 months.
This organisation aims to make the world a better place and has international prestige. Excellent command of spoken and written English is required.
- Manage and execute application development projects for SharePoint in all their phases with minimal or no technical supervision. Analyse requirements in cooperation with project managers and key business users, prepare functional and technical specifications, derive effort and cost estimates, design solution architectures, develop, test and implement the solutions. Perform reviews of requirements documentation, solution designs, estimates, project plans and technical deliverables produced by in-house developers as well external partners. Design and develop maintainable SharePoint solutions and reusable solution components that maximise the use of platform functionality and minimise customization/coding. Support existing SharePoint solutions, including basic sites as well as legacy code;
- Research new developments in computer software technology specifically for the SharePoint ecosystem; make recommendations related to the introduction of new technology that is appropriate to the organisation’s automation needs; make recommendations for the evolution of the SharePoint platform and lead the implementation of agreed platform changes;
- Assist in preparing technical and commercial specifications as well as evaluations of software products and/or application packages; perform system and acceptance testing; carry out the deployment of solutions and components to production; Perform regular evaluation of system performance and functionality;
- Produce technical documentation for all accomplished work; assist in preparing the appropriate user documentation, including governance documents for the SharePoint platform; provide and coordinate user support and training.
- Essential: An advanced university degree in computer sciences, software engineering or another numerate discipline; a first level university degree in combination with qualifying experience (minimum 7 years) may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least five years of recent experience in Microsoft-based software development (c#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Data Services, Windows Workflow Foundation, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, etc.);
- At least three years of recent experience in designing, developing and maintaining SharePoint-based solutions, including experience with SharePoint 2013;
- Experience in business (process) analysis, requirements specification and effort estimation;
- Experience in the domain of document management, workflow automation, content management and records management in SharePoint.
- Experience in the use of Nintex workflows/forms;
- Experience working with external hosting and development service providers;
- Experience in providing end user support for SharePoint.
Skills and Abilities (key competencies):
- Practical knowledge of developing, testing, deploying and maintaining small to medium SharePoint solutions;
- Ability to analyse problems, react quickly and demonstrate sound judgement in problematic situations with minimum supervision;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (in English).
Interested? Please place your reaction and upload your most recent and relevant CV in word format with a short motivation. For questions you can contact our recruitment team Daniëlle Noteboom, Ellen Joppe, Lyanne van’t Zelfde or Bernarda Bellak on +31 (0)85 273 64 27.
Do you find this position very interesting but are yourself not available, please do tell a friend. Thank you!