Do you have talent for programming and solving complex questions? Do you want to work from a permanant location, region Eindhoven, for international clients? Then we are looking for you as C # .NET Developer!
Our client is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
Our client leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
You will make an important contribution to our challenging and technologically innovative solutions. The platform is the basis of all our web-based applications and is secure, scalable, rule-based / model-driven. You assist the team in the following topics:
1. Deployment and containerization of the VitalHealth platform using (Windows) Docker containers (possibly using Linux Docker containers with Mono or .NET Core instead, but that does not seem feasible yet).
2. Building an automated acceptance test on API-level using SpecFlow
You deliver a high quality, complete and well-tested code.
You are a part of an enthusiastic team of professional developers, within which a lot of knowledge is shared. Because our software benefits the care landscape, you contribute your way to improving care for millions of people worldwide.
- At least 3 years of software development experience;
- Knowledge of object-oriented, test driven development with C# .NET (or possibly Java);
- At least 2 years of experience with Docker;
- You are independent and know how to coordinate with fellow developers;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language both orally and in writing.
HBO / Wo work and thinking level;
- A fun and challenging full-time job;
- A young and strongly growing, globally operating company;
- An informal and collegial working atmosphere at our office in Ede;
- Good training and career opportunities;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Opportunity to contribute to the care of millions of people worldwide.
Interested? Then respond via the orange “Apply” button below. We ask for your most recent resume so that we can assess your profile as well as possible. If we have received this from you, you will receive confirmation from us and also a summary of our principles for cooperation. Curious and do you want more information? Contact Luuk on 06 51647209 with all your questions. Are you not available, but do you know exactly who can carry out this assignment? Tell a friend!