Are you ready to join one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide? This company creates the mobile solutions of tomorrow that enables vehicles to see, think and act!
We are (exclusively!) looking for an experienced HR Business Partner Benelux! It is a permanent position for 32 hours a week.
In this role you will be reporting to the HR Account Manager Services, the role holder is responsible for the operational management of HR in the Netherlands. Furthermore the HR BP is (together with a HR Admin) responsible for the operational HR management of Belgium.
This role requires an experienced HR Generalist. This is not a big role (around 70 employees in total across both sites). However there are some exciting challenges for the right candidate which include: Managing the HR function across two different legal entities which work together from an operation point of view as one company e.g one Management Team. Also in the Belgium site, it is like a “green field” site. Although the legal entity has been around for some time, there has never been a proper HR function, therefore the successful candidate will be required to build the HR function including formalizing all necessary rules and regulations in this site.Your responsibilities will be among others:
- Supporting and coaching all managers in all HR related issues in order to improve the team spirit and performance;
- First contact person for all employees in case of HR issues;
- Implementation of the HR corporate strategy and integration in the local culture and legal system;
- Member of the local Management Team Financial;
- Salary budget, Headcount & Departmental operating costs Staff (Direct Reports).
For this role you need to be an experienced HR professional used to working in a complex matrix organisation and dealing with cultural differences in both countries (NL and BE). Whereas local support is around functional HR matters, this person will be required to work within the HR European team and follow corporate reporting guidelines.
Skills and Knowledge:
- HR generalist (Degree Bachelor qualified or equivalent);
- Excellent employee relations and communication skills;
- Coaching skills and experience; Proven relevant working experience in the field of expertise;
- Language skills in word and writing (Dutch, French, English essential). German language skills are an advantage;
- ICT skills (HR Information systems, Excel, ERP systems, intranets, Social Media);
- Experience working within matrix organization;
- Labour and labour tax Law (Dutch and Belgium);
- Recruitment experience;
- Willingness to travel and to work in two location each week (being presence regularly on both locations is essential to the job);
- Target drive;
- Affiliation with people (proven ability to work in different cultures);
- Process orientated;
- Proactive approach.
- Competitive employment conditions, including an excellent pension scheme;
- A large budget for training and education;
- Traveling abroad;
- Permanent job.
Interested in this role? Please upload your most recent CV in word format and a motivation letter using the link below. We appreciate if you include 2 references with your reaction. For aditional information please call our recruiter Bernarda Ballak 06-10800374.