In this position your responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like tax management and budget preparation, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
This company is a big international organization. Exclusive traveling is the core business, with good marketing, advertising, finance, operations and IT makes this company one of the world’s three largest of his kind.
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to support our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll.
- Track and reconcile bank statements;
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed;
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures;
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs);
- Process (tax) payments;
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records;
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation;
- Participate in annual audits.
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role;
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures;
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions);
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. Accountview);
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Location: Schiphol;
- Duration: after 7 months, a permanent contract;
- Part time: 3-4 days a week;
- Start: asap.
Does this assignment interest you? Respond via the orange ‘’Solliciteren’’ button. Upload you latest resume so we can review your profile. Any questions about this job? You can reach Ellen Joppe (06 456 50 413) or Terlissa Stadhouder (06 2001 6220) for more information.