Do you want to work for an international, strong company that operates in the healthcare? Do you see yourself as a Data manager that can help people all over the world with the best solutions? Read and apply now.
Our client is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
Our client leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
This DCD department is a new business within an original and strong international company. The department is tasked with developing a new “software only” product. This new product, which is a medical device, will help neurologists in assessing the cognitive performance of people with a neuro (degenerative) disease. The initial market for this product is the US. The department is currently seeking a Data Engineer who will be based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Conducting source data verification; checking data for accuracy and completeness;
- Optimize the collaboration between data owners and domain experts;
- Exporting and organizing data from our product database and developing a long term data management strategy;
- Reviewing and cleaning research data;
- Preparing data files for analysis in close contact with other team members;
- Providing insightful data overviews for clinicians, researchers and software developers;
- Creating interfaces & dashboards to gain deeper insights into the performance of our products.
- Work experience or degree that supports clinical data management;
- A “go do”, self-propelling attitude to work;
- The ability to interact with people in both the scientific, clinical and technical (SW) worlds;
- Affinity to work with with clinical data and ability to develop software independently;
- Solid knowledge of at least one programing language (R or Python preferred);
- Knowledge of Postgres databases is a plus;
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice;
- Accurate and an eye for detail;
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- A fun and challenging full-time job;
- A strongly growing, globally operating company;
- An informal and collegial working atmosphere at our office in Ede;
- Good training and career opportunities;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Opportunity to contribute to the care of millions of people worldwide.
Does this assignment interest you? Respond via the orange ‘’Solliciteren’’ button. Upload your latest resume so we can review your profile. Any questions about this job? You can reach Bewar Kasim (06 25 28 99 36) for more information.